Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Rebirth Of Clementine

Rebirth Of Clementine
© Surazeus
2024 01 24

When I open the book of screaming ghosts 
I think about the people I love most 
whose names I carve on desert-polished rocks 
which open when the riddle-coded lock 
hears whisper of my voice on river breeze 
as I return from Hell with Atom Key. 

We gather in church to eat lemon cakes 
while analyzing concept of the fake, 
then stand in circle and hum ocean tunes 
that conjure eerie beauty of the moon, 
so I paint names of gods on old road signs 
since I long for rebirth of Clementine. 

Beneath hungry mountain of fear that looms, 
we eat hamburgers in candle-lit room 
with dreamy horror as the grapevine sprouts 
to provide sustenance for social clout 
with revelation that global fame reeks 
from arrogant pride stolen by the meek. 

Exploring the world on sleek silver skates, 
I fall in love with sweet daughter of Fate 
whose eyes entrance my soul with fatal truths 
when she appoints me new messiah sleuth, 
commissioned to defeat all tyrant kings 
with spells that spiral from my magic ring. 

Yet still I search abandoned jewel mines 
for new-born daughter of my Clementine 
who imitates me when I perform roles 
designed to enhance aura of my soul, 
so I visit ten thousand small book stores 
to find the key of long-forgotten lore. 

So I circle the Earth on countless roads 
to find the mantra-chanting Buddha Toad 
who ponders secret of rotating cubes 
while floating over television tube 
in meditation from dreams of androids 
who chant pulsing vortex of the brain void. 

I hide in fairy tales of sacred books 
how Clementine was born in secret rook 
as daughter of Rapunzel with three eyes 
who teaches me with patience how to fly 
though I discuss philosophy with rams 
who stare at me through soul of the I Am. 

Awake as me on hundred zillion worlds, 
I always play role of the cosmic herald 
hoping to understand the minds of girls 
who dance with divine joy in ocean swirl 
as they create new life from eggs with seeds 
which seers codify in religious creed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment