Monday, January 1, 2024

Job Of Dream Scout

Job Of Dream Scout
© Surazeus
2024 01 01

If I get another chance to find out 
how every lone soul in the universe 
is connected by the sparkle of atoms, 
I might apply for the job of dream scout 
to investigate who cast the first curse 
in the ancient war between garden Adams. 

Beyond transcendent pulse of spirit minds 
that binds our bodies with collective force 
essential to the function of state heavens, 
I might be dazzled by infinite kinds 
of angels springing from the cosmic source 
who incarnate in Odin-charming ravens. 

When Neptune swims to bottom of the sea 
to find lost trident of the founding god 
so he can defeat the arrogant tyrant, 
I might learn how to forge the psychic key 
by which I fertilize genetic pod 
on quest to generate life as new parent. 

Through endless labyrinth of human fears 
to explore history of the human race 
encoding tropes in our fantastic story, 
I might decide to shift conceptual gears 
when I see in the sun weird divine face 
that never will fit any category. 

Though I admire with true love in my heart 
steadfast loyalty that Cordelia shows 
when she tries to convert the raving heathen, 
I might attempt, with calculating chart, 
to prove I love her with the crystal rose 
till she explains she wants to marry Phaethon. 

If I can find Ophelia soon enough 
to rescue her from drowning in the Styx 
when I go strolling in Elysian meadow, 
I might record how hot atomic stuff 
composes our souls with chemical tricks 
when the Seraph appears as verbal shadow. 

Since Melusine agreed to marry me 
in moonlight more than twenty years ago 
and took me to Temple of Saraswati, 
I might fight so every soul can live free 
to expand world empire from Jericho 
through secret plan of the Illuminati. 

Though I still find myself alive on Earth 
while evolving four hundred million years 
from fish to wingless angel as Athena, 
I might reveal secret of second birth 
incarnate in brain of neurotic gears 
when I leap toward stars as the ballerina. 


No comments:

Post a Comment