Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Each Time I Explore

Each Time I Explore
© Surazeus
2024 01 02

Each time the television screen explodes 
with stark disasters of assassinations, 
I map new network of celestial roads 
to navigate weird gene-code combinations, 
which blueprints architecture of the soul 
through which we program how we play our role. 

Each time oak trees blossom with singing birds 
bright hour the Sun Spider opens her eye, 
I record weird concepts with tangled words 
which conjure complex puzzles of the Why 
we contemplate while strutting on the stage 
to expose tyrants blinded by their rage. 

Each time new generation of young souls 
replays wild psychic dramas of the dead, 
I reconstitute new national goals 
to perfect the virtual world in my head 
so I can predict all future events 
lead by hidden dragons as presidents. 

Each time the morning sun gleams in frail trees 
to assure me the world will never end, 
I open door of every home with keys 
forged by prophetic laughter of the wind 
because I can never win the chess game 
I play with Death to avoid global fame. 

Each time I explore labyrinth of myth 
to find essential spirit of Mankind, 
I encounter the bodiless God Wraith 
whose nonexistence reprograms the mind 
to see mysterious force of life in all 
that writhes with anguish of the Eden Fall. 

Each time I get lost in Temple of Dreams 
through endless quest to find the Holy Grail, 
I refuse to rejoin religious teams 
because mindless obedience tends to fail 
to save humanity from global change 
since with each new year history gets more strange. 

Each time I see you on the signless road 
emerge from shadow of the Cherubim, 
I find hidden temple of the Star Toad 
who floats chanting at the Grand Canyon rim 
above mushrooms of television screens 
that bind our brains with computer machines. 

Each time I stride down red carpet of fame 
with glamorous beauty of the global eye, 
I wake from strange dream of our social game 
where people fight for wealth till we all die, 
so immortal I of our gene-coil wakes 
in brains of our children by star-eyed lakes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment