Thursday, January 25, 2024

Umbrella Of Our Love

Umbrella Of Our Love
© Surazeus
2024 01 25

Safe under red umbrella of your love, 
I walk the signless road with confidence 
that you protect me from dangers above 
which threaten paradise with turbulence, 
so with calm arrogance I can forecast 
that our relationship will truly last. 

Though I express fierce passions of my heart 
with shallow terms of silly sentiments, 
because I navigate through the star chart 
clear path of hope cluttered from accidents, 
I mean these thoughts I speak with blushing cheeks 
to prove sincere faith with simple techniques. 

Alone in pouring rain of bitter tears, 
far from warm safety of my cozy home, 
I boldly stumble to face my dark fears 
who drive me with rage so I blindly roam 
far off right path of social rectitude, 
heart confused by my outraged attitude. 

I want to dwell in haven walls of faith, 
safe in righteous play of society, 
but I am haunted by rebellious wraith 
that defies pure acts of propriety, 
who, with fierce spirit of the jesting clown, 
urges me to take all cruel tyrants down. 

Since I lost red umbrella of my love, 
blown away by indifferent winds of fate, 
I must journey where demonic gods shove 
my helpless body beyond human state 
till I transcend confusing maze of myths 
to comprehend soul-trapping monoliths. 

Programmed by need to defend way of life 
designed by my ancestors fighting death, 
I focus my mind to overcome strife 
with strict assertion of controlling breath 
through rigorous discipline of martial stance 
enforcing state of grace from random chance. 

I feel force of four hundred million years 
motivate my progress of mental growth 
as I search for you in shadowy fears 
to fulfill pledge of our romantic oath 
till I find you in warm cave of my heart, 
reunited after too long apart. 

Safe under red umbrella of our love, 
we walk together on the truth-signed road 
to protect each other from storms above 
as we journey home with treasure-filled load 
of trust on which we build our secure home, 
till we return to sparkle of sea foam. 


No comments:

Post a Comment