Friday, January 12, 2024

Tyranny Of Santa Claus

Tyranny Of Santa Claus
© Surazeus
2024 01 12

This way the books we read will eat our souls 
as if we have lost our butterfly wings 
to climb the stairway to Heaven from Hell 
since we keep keys to our hearts in glass bowls 
without contemplating the state of things 
when statues of dead gods are found in wells. 

Ten thousand poets all around the world 
sing together in harmony of thought 
as wingless angels of the global choir 
conducted by dream of the cosmic herald 
who wants to show us what the zombie bought 
when he got stuck in old church of desire. 

With every new anxiety attack 
I translate shocking wisdom to bromides 
that only girls in bikinis enjoy 
for they alone can peer in timeless crack 
through which light of divinity elides 
harsh truth about the genocide at Troy. 

With ripe banana in my red right hand 
I rule sea kingdom of the smiling owl 
that demons build from rays of dragon bones 
so we can buy tickets to Wonderland 
because King Lear and Allen Ginsberg howl 
about sad ghosts who live in telephones. 

When I get back to where I once belonged, 
I will remove fake mask of my ancestor 
so I can play guitar on city streets 
and sing of stateless people who were wronged 
till they elect as president the jester 
who strolls all night with the fast-talking Beats. 

I drive my car in city maze of myths 
to gather data from computer brains 
about state crimes the proud traitor commits 
till ravens soaring from glass monoliths 
arrest the cheaters of capital gains 
who profit from scam of the money blitz. 

Concerned about state of my mental health, 
Minerva takes me to the misty woods 
where we watch sunrise gleam over snowed peaks 
with serious lesson that we employ stealth 
when selling Bibles in poor neighborhoods 
that consume our minds with social critiques. 

From heart of darkness I am born again 
to walk this world as lion with swan wings 
seeking whom I may recruit to the cause 
as we transcend world wars with spells of zen 
which motivate our satire happenings 
that expose tyranny of Santa Claus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment