Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Injustice Of Attack

Injustice Of Attack
© Surazeus
2024 01 10

Caught by the infinite loop of the road, 
I walk back and forth on hesitant leaps 
between mouthless wound of unspoken thoughts 
and the ultimate mask of happiness 
pressed soft as flower petals on my skin 
that shields my glass heart from horror of death. 

Clouds thread ancestral memories in my eyes 
so I no longer see cerulean skies 
untainted by despair of wounded souls 
who cry out at injustice of attack 
as dreams of sorrow bleed into dry sand 
till empty horror swallows all in death. 

I follow flicker of faraway flame 
that fools me to believe it is the star 
that predetermines fate I would avoid, 
so I stand lost in middle of the street 
where ashes of books burned by laughing bombs 
imprint mute stories on my bloodied hands. 

Because I am invisible to you, 
I hide inside the tree of singing wind 
so you will never find me in my woods 
though you name it for your father who kills, 
because I want to play with honey bees 
who lead me to trove of magical keys. 

With final understanding of sea waves 
that refresh the world after blasting storms 
I will unlock museum of my dreams 
where I prefer to live in secret faith 
to label artifacts I dig from wells 
with stories that conceal horror of death. 

Safe in dark intuitive mist of faith, 
I occupy the house where you keep dying 
so when I look in mirror of the self 
I see the You you wish to play on stage 
because hostility of Nature binds 
our bodies tight with ambiguous love. 

Uncertain I exist as gust of wind, 
I base my faith on god contingency 
that dissipates with each surprising dawn 
when I hide rainbows in the dreamless book 
which leads me dancing in the ring of fire 
where fools and kings discuss philosophy. 

Awake from sketchy solitude of rain, 
heart heavy as the entire universe, 
I walk infinite loops to evade death 
in casual quest to find fresh fruit to eat 
till my glass heart cracks into solemn hymn 
that radiates light into the eyeless void. 


No comments:

Post a Comment