Wednesday, July 11, 2018

State Of The Tabellion

State Of The Tabellion
© Surazeus
2018 07 11

I will never let you impignorate
my memories in your brattice of faith
that lurches weak on walls of paradise
so you can obrogate the sacred law
that I am free to live as I desire
with law that you exploit me for your gain.

Since I must don the burganet of truth
before I macarize my lonely life,
to overthrow kleptocracy of greed,
I will ascend at klaxon of your voices
to overcome the balatron who rules
vast empire of our global enterprise.

From shadows of the tenebrose concept,
that byssine calculations of my brain
may comprehend network of information,
my spirit soars on macropterous hope
to rise from demersal course of despair
and attain noble state of the Tabellion.

So that is why I construct my own Heaven,
enclosing water well and apple tree
within strict regulations of square stone,
and thus keep watch in tower of singing stars
where I observe strange people explore dreams
that bleed from fruitful jewels of their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment