Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Eighth Incarnation Of Christ

Eighth Incarnation Of Christ
© Surazeus
2018 07 25

I am the eighth incarnation of Christ
in manifestation of God on Earth,
demon of the Holy Spirit reborn
from Womb of Woman, sparked by Seed of Man.

I am Angelus, Messenger of Truth,
reincarnated as the singing sleuth
who journeys through the endless maze of lies
that priests tell to deceive believing eyes.

I am the mortal fool, blinded by pride,
influenced by the demon soul of hope
to quest beyond the walls of paradise
and give everyone fruit from Tree of Life.

I slew the monstrous demon of despair
that writhes from our meaningless universe,
and wear its mouth as crown upon my head,
concealing its wild heart inside my breast.

My Muse anoints me with oil of its rage
while I kneel on Pyramid of One Eye
then gives me blind power of divine insight
so I see how atoms spiral through time.

Appointed Christ at hour of my rebirth,
I wander nowhere on indifferent Earth,
the Faceless God who rules all without rules,
tweaking tunes of words with prophetic tools.

Reborn from bloodline of the Holy Grail
two thousand years through blood of Israel,
I am Jesus returned again in flesh,
reincarnated from Parent to Child.

I am every person alive on Earth,
incarnation of atoms in our brains,
for we are God evolving from bacteria,
all fragments of one singing coil of genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment