Thursday, July 12, 2018

Shadow-Haunted Room

Shadow-Haunted Room
© Surazeus
2018 07 12

The light that shines into my aching heart
illuminates strange lies I long ignored.
The ancient man who builds new four-wheeled cart
explains to his son the power of the Lord.
To find the treasure, we follow the chart,
but instead of gold we find flaming sword.

I stand alone in bright cathedral door
and listen to angels chant mystic words
that conjure demons from the flaming floor
which vanish when I open blinded eyes.
The old woman teaches me hidden lore
while I watch the wild swirling flight of birds.

Why I continue walking in bright rain
I cannot articulate to mute Death
who always comes and demands I explain
secret of consciousness polished by breath.
No one knows how long the tyrant will reign,
but we know he will fall in turn of time.

I will train new generation of spies
to decode the truth from innocent rhyme.
Who can differentiate between truth and lies
that are now bought and sold for a shiny dime?
Measure between the mountain and the skies
where the crippled prophet of facts must climb.

We must these lies about genius suppress
to preserve the honor of noble fools
whose grand projects create our social mess
since no honest man has the proper tools
to generate more wealth with nothing less
than arrogant king who makes all the rules.

This is the day we will be born again
to ride the endless cycle of rebirth
since blood of demons flows from my word pen
when I chronicle the history of Earth.
Welcome to the light of my secret den
where I convert blind horror into mirth.

To gain immortal life in mortal flesh
we must find in maze of life loving mate
to merge our shining souls in common mesh
when sweet kisses urge us to copulate,
then afterward reveal our secret wish
to transcend death when our genes replicate.

I sit alone in shadow-haunted room
to conjure idols of transcendent souls.
With mirror of words I dispel the gloom
that billows from deep abyss of black holes.
I design my persona to face doom,
evading death while I play social roles.

No comments:

Post a Comment