Monday, July 9, 2018

Evolving Into Super Soul Of Earth

Evolving Into Super Soul Of Earth
© Surazeus
2018 07 09

Having lost the eyes of lies, I escape
weird cave of shadows to explore the world
where people try to sell me things they made
for shiny stones that glitter in my hand.

The wood wagon transforms into the carriage
when the horse is wound in the piston engine
that sputters when I drive my time machine
zooming swiftly through the spiraling tunnel.

Waiting outside ruins of the cathedral,
I laugh when the old blind man explains how
the spirit of my mind beamed from the star
that glitters inside the stone in his hand.

I replace my cloak and boots of wolf fur
for sleek black jacket suit and monocle,
then leave Valhalla and its drinking feast
to attend grand opera in the glass hall.

Swift as lightning the warrior twirls his sword,
leaping pirouettes in elegant dance,
but I raise metal tube stuffed with gunpowder
and fire silver bullet that blasts his brains.

The wizard captures lightning in glass stone
that beams image of his face on light waves
one thousand miles to television tube
where people gasp at specter of his soul.

Ten thousand years we rode horses to travel,
and fought wars with swords over who plays king,
but now we drive motor cars swift as wind
and fight wars with guns over who plays god.

In the past one hundred years we emerged
from age of kingdoms with horses and swords,
that prevailed for over ten thousand years,
to build global empires of cars and guns.

The Earth where small communities of tribes
flourished on river shores ten thousand years
now connects sprawling cities of computers
through global network of electric wires.

Our world is transforming into one brain,
billions of computers like neural nodes
that beam images and words to our minds
evolving into Super Soul of Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment