Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Lightning Of Pure Love

Lightning Of Pure Love
© Surazeus
2018 07 31

The way strange light illuminates your eyes
reminds me of sunlight on the wild sea.
I feel my wretched soul fill the vast skies
when the last gust of wind blows my heart free.

Though strangers invaded land of my birth
and drove me away from woods of my heart,
now I am free to explore the whole Earth
and capture its beauty on my small chart.

Far beyond the bounds of the world I knew
the world multiplies in valleys and hills
that shimmer in pungent rain strange and new
when I sit lonely by these weeping rills.

The way strange sunlight shimmers in your hair
strikes my heart with wild lightning of pure love.
I feel my lost soul glow with tender care
to hold you in my arms till end of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment