Monday, July 9, 2018

I Dream Planets Of Life

I Dream Planets Of Life
© Surazeus
2018 07 09

The souls of all the people I once knew
swirl in the wind with leaves that fall from trees.
The stories which preserve some secret clue
all vanish in the late afternoon breeze.

I search for the job where I can perform
this true self I invent from flashing code.
Alone in bank doorway, during wild storm,
I map new journey far beyond this road.

By the fountain I strum old guitar strings
and sing about lovers searching for faith.
I soar above the world on silver wings
through apotheosis as the Song Wraith.

Spiraling from the sun on wings of light,
I play the robot of my reborn soul.
Expanding outward from big bang of flight,
I dream planets of life from the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment