Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Light Consumes My Soul

Light Consumes My Soul
© Surazeus
2018 07 16

I consume light and light consumes my soul
to weave my brain as model of White Whole.
Atoms form web of neurons in my brain
that mirrors web of swirling galaxies
which form spiral egg of our universe
so the whole universe is brain of God.

I consume dark and dark consumes my soul
to stitch my heart as model of Black Hole.
Atoms forged in hot furnace of the sun
pulse with ancient energy in my cells
so I am flame of life congealed in flesh
who dreams combustion of the universe.

I consume heat and heat consumes my soul
to forge my spirit from flash of White Whole.
I blaze new highway sea to shining sea,
climbing rugged mountains to touch the sky,
following rivers to original springs,
and chanting spells on shores of ancient lakes.

I consume cold and cold consumes my soul
that spirals gushing from depths of Black Hole.
We are the universe dreaming itself
which organizes structure of its thoughts
so we love our indifferent Mother World
who makes us and destroys us without care.

No comments:

Post a Comment