Friday, June 22, 2018

We Live Together On One Globe

We Live Together On One Globe
© Surazeus
2018 06 22

The way trees grow from weird cracks in my heart
I wonder if the wisdom of the sages
completes the puzzle we are working on.
But every day another open door
might lead me to discover something new
nobody else in the universe knows
so I should write it down in the blank book
nobody can find in the empty church.
Or wherever you want to go today
I will go with you after I pack things
we might need while exploring silent woods.
Because no one ever goes there alone.
Since we visited the garden last year,
and planted seeds of our lost memories
among the special flowers with true eyes,
we began to understand secret code
of forgotten myths our words calculate.
The spotted owl in the oak tree knows why
we give each other secret names of love
so no one ever understands our songs
when we sing to each other by the river.
I know the answer you want me to say
to the surreal questions you never ask.
Yet everything we learned in history class
distorts the way we view present events
because we are spectators in wild streets,
watching famous people perform old roles
in another episode of Greek myth
that plays on television every night.
I kneeled and prayed in church every Sunday
for twenty-one years, gazing at the sky
to see the face of God they say exists,
but though I saw faces form in the clouds
they never spoke to me nor explained why
we suffer pain, disease, and final death.
I knew then there was no omniscient God,
only my brain perceiving world of atoms.
I never felt any lightning of love
strike my heart and blind my attentive eyes
with transcendental vision of the truth
so I see grand scope of human history
play in stages across the turning world.
I did see those visions, but without passion
of ecstatic insight that might connect
my mortal mind to that infinite soul
of timeless perception beaming my eye
huge as spinning galaxies that weave light
into billions of planets which nurture
conscious beings who may become self aware
like me standing now on high mountain slope
to gaze at stars that flash across the eye.
I do feel that bizarre passion of life
expanding my soul far beyond the bounds
of my buzzing skull so I become stars
who beam water drops to swirl in cool mist
around my body as I glide through stream
of sparkling water to find where it springs
bubbling in fountain from heart of the world.
I feel each atom in the universe
pulsing with vibrating music of spheres
which spin inside each neuron of my brain
so I become that supernatural God
of timeless consciousness you all search for
because that God vibrates inside our brains,
and, as we pause together at the door
of infinite possibility, touch
light swirling around us in soft rain,
and express emotions pulsing our hearts.
We become one with the vast universe
since we first wake at flash of the White Whole.
So what if that God we all thought was real
was never real, and never nothing more
than consciousness glowing inside the brains
of people who told us that God was real
because they sensed in vision of the light
transcendent spirit shining from the sun,
because we know we project our own minds
at that vast mirror of our universe,
enormous swirl of atoms singing love.
We project our consciousness at the world
so the world reflects perceptions we dream.
We are the atoms of the universe
awake in conscious brain of flashing stars.
We are the process of chemical actions
flashing as they flow through veins of our flesh
and laughing with each wild beat of our heart.
We are the water of the falling rain
that flows down mountains in sweet winding streams
to fill the ocean of our conscious dream.
We are the sunlight of the glowing sun
that weaves molecules into blooming plants
so we consume its light when we eat fruit.
We are the spirit of the whirling wind
that fuels our cells with sparks of oxygen
so we dance and sing on the river shore.
The way trees grow from wounds cracking my heart
I sing wordless vibrations of sweet tunes
that make my body buzz while I pick fruit
from Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
which curls roots deep into soil of my brain
to weave neurons from galaxies of light.
We contain multitudes of our ancestors,
billions of people who once walked the Earth
flashing in the genes they passed down to us
so we have been alive since dawn of time
four billion years ago in sloshing waves
when our first ancestor, Eye of Insight
swam singing in the vast ocean of light,
and crawled up rivers to stand on lush shore
and pluck sweet fruit from tall tree full of snakes,
thus we hope our descendants reproduce
another four billion years as the world
spins onward into the infinite void
so we are still alive on spinning globe
when the sun expands and swallows us all.
We will return to the light of the sun
from which we come every hour rays of hope
beam down and spin conscious life on the Earth.
When we still lived in castles of stone walls
to protect ourselves against hostile gangs
of rapists and killers roaming the land
our belief in wise supernatural God
embodied by the king wearing gold crown
guided us well to function with one mind
and expand our communal way of crafts
we sell in markets to conquer the world.
Now that we spread beyond the Walls of Heaven
we construct vast cities of steel and glass
connected by hard highways coast to coast
where we drive automobiles on four wheels
and fly airplanes among clouds on broad wings
powered by the engine Barsanti designed,
we discover God is concept of Kings
they propagate to subjugate our will
so we work together to survive death.
When geraniums last in the dooryard bloomed,
I stood outside my house on the lush grass
and watched rain clouds flash lightning in the sky
to pour rain on millions of shining cars
that glide with beaming headlights on network
of roads connecting us all in one empire.
Shall we all stand together in the rain
and share the stories of our migrant lives
how we travel around the spinning globe
ten thousand years building empires on seeds
of plants that flourish from our tender hands
so we appreciate how we all were lost
and now we live together on one globe?
I can see you all as you all see me,
talking together on the world wide web.

No comments:

Post a Comment