Friday, June 29, 2018

My Body Is Mine And Not Yours

My Body Is Mine And Not Yours
© Surazeus
2018 06 29

This body of flesh and blood is my body
because I always wake up in my head
so I get to choose and nobody else
what happens to this body every day.

My body belongs to no one but me
so nobody gets to make any rules
they legalize in their stale court of law
that define what I can do with my body.

My definition of true liberty
states I can do what I want with my body
as long as I respect desire and wish
of other people to do what they want.

Your definition of false liberty
states you decide what I do with my body
if you can force me to obey your will
to exploit me for your personal gain.

If we form strong mutual relationship
where we decide together what we do
with our two bodies to pleasure each other
then we are equals in friendship and love.

We must balance necessity and lust
to work together for shelter and food,
protecting each other from pain and harm,
then sharing pleasure with mutual respect.

Can we attain this beautiful ideal,
designing process of daily routine
to help each other thrive and grow with trust,
and treat each other well with selfless love?

Since I will bear our baby in my womb
you must take care of me while I am weak
if you want our child to develop well,
so I choose when you will impregnate me.

Women gestate children ten lunar months
so Teiresias said women enjoy sex
ten to one, but Hera blinded his eyes,
and changed him from woman back into man.

If you impregnate me against my will
or I get pregnant when I enjoy sex
I will choose to abort the child I bear
because my body is mine and not yours.

I want this baby growing in my womb
because I chose to make it with your seed
so I will care for it with tender love
while you care for us both with gentle hands.

This body of flesh and blood is my body
because I am awake now in my head
so I get to choose and nobody else
what happens to this body every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment