Saturday, June 16, 2018

To Origami Free Will

To Origami Free Will
© Surazeus
2018 06 16

This room where I keep secrets in plain sight
is emptier than nothingness of light
that weaves pulsing eyes of genetic coils
in web of neurons which generate dreams
to origami memories I need.

No matter how much I calculate ways
each action I perform on empty stage
spirals outward beyond our multiverse,
I still must choose one door lost in world maze
to origami free will without wings.

So many possible truths disappear
each moment weird storms of quick molecules
flash past the dreamless eye of our vast souls
that conjugates state of action through love
to origami two bodies with kisses.

I write with invisible ink of faith
all secrets of our universe in book
of blank pages she folds in little swans
who are angels springing from conscious brains
to origami time and space with words.

No comments:

Post a Comment