Sunday, June 17, 2018

We Are God

We Are God
© Surazeus
2018 06 17

I have no mother and I have no father
since I created myself from mud and fire
when the sun spit me out as little seed
so I soared alone through infinite space
to fall from the sky with the flashing rain
where I sprouted wild from womb of the Earth.

Since the first cell in the deep singing sea
penetrates the heart of another cell,
so sperm and egg spiral genes in tight coils,
we spring forward through progress of desire,
mutating through ten thousand generations
to transform from worms into angelic gods.

I enthuse mushroom of transcendent visions
and dream complete life of every ancestor
crawling from the river of sparkling hope
to consume sweet fruit from the tree of knowledge
then copulate through ecstasy of faith
to generate new body before death.

From conception to conception each soul
wakes in the flashing neurons of my brain
so I remember each moment of insight
when they stood on highest hill of their passion
and perceived the world with intense desire
to become one with the mind of the light.

Every mother nurtures her new-born child,
feeding them milk from apple of the sun,
holding their hands to help them stand and walk,
singing words that signify things they see,
and showing them the path of mystery
to live reborn in the child of our flesh.

Every father guides his strong curious child,
teaching them to grasp the sharp stick and stone,
guiding them to hunt and kill animals,
showing them how to spark fire and roast meat,
and leading them in the wild dance of war
to fight and protect children of our clan.

I am reborn through spirit of this flesh
from countless billions of mothers and fathers
who all wake in the neurons of my brain
and sing together in chorus of voices
united through my personality
to play eternal character I Am.

Through many generations of our souls
our fathers teach us the mysteries of life
and how to craft material with our hands
so we project the spirit of the Father
to embody the Prime Mover of Life
and name him God for our First Father Godin.

The universe of atoms is not conscious
but atoms spiral into coils of genes
so sperm sparks new life in egg of our hope
and we spring forward to explore the world,
naming every weird object we perceive
to tell each other our experience.

We rise from lake of dreams at dawn of time
and eat sweet fruit from the tree of our hearts
when consciousness glows in our watching eyes
while gazing at the face of our wise father
who explains the operations of the world
so we see his face in the life-giving sun.

I and the Father are One Conscious Soul
for he generated life of my body
that transformed in the body of my mother,
thus, because I am him again in flesh,
I am reincarnation of his soul
so I will live on after he will die.

Now I father children from ancient seed
so they reincarnate our deathless soul,
for divine spirit of immortal life
spirals through springing coils of vibrant genes
alive since the beginning of our world
who will sing when the sun consumes the Earth.

When I look in the mirror at my face
I see face of every mother and father
who copulated in passion of love
since we evolved from the sea of desire,
all merged into one archetypal Face
who sees itself and knows that We are God.

No comments:

Post a Comment