Monday, June 18, 2018

Musings Of Sargon

Musings Of Sargon
© Surazeus
2018 06 18

Since I achieved this height of glorious fame,
where I rule Earth on pyramid of power,
through visualization of fertile progress
maneuvering through obstacles of personnel
to claim divine right to rule temple gang
which controls people living on this land,
I sit despondent on high throne of judgment
and long to escape this prison of duty
where I chose to chain myself to wield power.

Power is nothing more than authority
to command people to perform crafting actions
creating situations I envision
as fulfillment of my pleasure through will,
because when I judge who will live or die,
who will eat or starve, who will perform role
that maintains functions of society,
and who will generate children with whom,
people obey to perform acts I command
and play according to script I compose.

Why do they obey commands of my vision,
because they share clear vision I express
how we cooperate to generate wealth,
or because they fear if they disobey
that I will push them from role they perform,
block them from benefiting from the profit
of land and people they control for me,
excommunicate them from our paradise,
or destroy their body and soul with death?

I want them to obey with loyal love
because they understand and share my vision
to manage program organizing workers
so every skilled person within our empire
performs their role in production of food
so we expand our scope of jurisdiction
and integrate all nations with our laws,
for if their actions performing their roles
are motivated by strong loving faith
in my ability to lead our nation
then they will stand secure on loyal love
as strong foundation of our growing empire.

I feel glowing vision of divine truth,
that fueled my rise from cup-bearer to king,
fading cold and dark from eye of my mind
so now I sit complacent of my right,
appointed by divine spirit of the sun,
to rule the world united in my empire,
thus I must spark again flame of ambition
to shine ever brighter from my clear words
illuminating minds of all my people
so they continue working to create
stronger society which benefits
every person who helps to build our nation.

I will execute law from my command
that people perform duties for six days,
working at tasks assigned them by their fate,
then on the seventh day they cease their labor
and gather on high pyramid of vision
to worship Ishtar, First Mother of Life,
and celebrate her love with loyal hymns,
and thus through feasting that shares food we grow,
drama that presents story of my rule,
and hymns that support loyal faith in me,
we shall maintain spirit of our great nation.

With every new day of the rising sun
we may forget the vision of hard work
that maintains power of our empire control
so we will gather every seventh day
and renew our faith in my divine right
to embody spirit of God on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment