Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Spinning Wheel Of Life And Death

Spinning Wheel Of Life And Death
© Surazeus
2018 06 12

The vibrant urge to live beyond my death
drives me to copulate with fertile mate
which generates children from springing coils
of atoms flashing awake in our brains.

The ache of hunger to consume the world
drives me to cultivate seeds in moist soil
which generates herbs and trees of ripe fruit
rustling songs of joy in the river breeze.

I pause on river shore in glowing sun
to sit among flowers where wild birds chirp
and contemplate why I perform these actions
to comprehend what motivates my lust.

I watch the spinning wheel of life and death
cycle through seasons of growth and decay
while heat of the sun and chill of the moon
flash forever across the whirling sky.

I long to exit ever-changing wheel
and float with timeless bliss in shining air
like stars that glow with calm eternity
so I experience bright infinity.

But as I float in sweet ecstatic dream,
transcending limits of this mortal shell,
I see the function of my consciousness
depends on operations of my brain.

My brain which dreams the universal soul
is nourished by this body I inhabit
so I must fuel its strict chemical process
by consuming fruit I tend with my hands.

My parents generated me from lust,
transforming atoms to create this body,
and like all bodies mine will fall apart,
and my consciousness vanish in the dark.

The universe swirls fourteen billion years
before I wake in bubble of my brain,
so as I float my span on stream of time
I savor beauty of this universe.

I am the atoms of our universe
transformed into this conscious dreaming brain,
so the universe wakes up in my mind
and contemplates itself through my small eyes.

My fragile body, generated by love,
will vanish to nothing in spin of time
so before I die I will copulate
to generate new body from desire.

Before I vanish from the stream of time
I will reincarnate eternal soul
that dreams itself alive inside my brain
so it may live again inside my child.

I rise from river shore at flash of dawn
to pluck sweet fruit from the old tree of knowledge
and offer it to the one I desire
so we make love on the lush river shore.

When children of our bodies spring alive
I lead them dancing on the river shore
to sit together under tree of knowledge
and sing creation of the universe.

The universe was born from eye of light
at the First Flash of the ache of desire
and flared forth into galaxies of suns
that nourish planets where we wake from dream.

We walk along flowing river of change
to eat and sing together among flowers
then we make love to generate new children
for we are living souls of the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment