Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Context Of The Stage

Context Of The Stage
© Surazeus
2018 06 13

While I walk weird maze of America,
performing plain roles in my boring life,
visions from memories of all my ancestors
pertaining to each moment I encounter
flash before my eyes to illuminate
paths of action I could choose to pursue.

When I perceive the context of the stage
and archetypes of the actors arrayed
in static tableau, constrained by desire
of their unspoken hopes, poised to express
motivating factors which start exchange
of energy, my mind will research scenes
of similar formulas for interaction
preserved in archives of forgotten dreams
to find the script for role I should perform.

How should I act in this strange situation,
the god-like voice of my inner director
will query mute spirits of my ancestors,
then numerous scenes of interactions play
various processes of cause and effect
they all performed for many generations
which spiral into violence of despair
while my brain calculates actions to play.

When I find no action I could perform,
which would not result in sorrow or hate,
I hesitate from fear of hurting people
and withdraw from quick process of their drama
to watch how others perform their own roles
and comprehend the source of their desires
with sympathy for their unspoken hopes.

Based on my blind biological drives,
each man I encounter I want to fight
to assert my dominance of our space,
and each woman I encounter I want
to impregnate with spirit of my genes,
because all my male ancestors performed
these actions to reincarnate their souls,
but I rein back this aggressive desire
to control other people with strong force,
and confirm my soul with wise self-control
to respect their right of freedom to live.

Though I am an animal, driven by lust
to control landscapes, consume vital food,
and generate more children of my seed,
I exercise restraint through self-control
to repress desires that oppress the rights
of other people to control their bodies,
and channel aggressive force of energy
to work with people for our common good.

My mind is full of tragic memories
how people who enforced their own desires
to abuse other people for their profit,
oppressing people to fulfill their lusts,
were challenged by rebels against their rule
who united with other oppressed people
and fought back for their common liberty
and overthrew the tyrant with good justice
so every person follows their own dreams.

Though we are animals of hungry flesh
we transcend our biological urges
with standard rules of common courtesy
designed by close communities, united
against oppressors, to assert the right
of every individual to pursue
happiness of their personal desires
so we develop strong societies
based on civil interactions of honor
which respects liberty of every person.

We are violent animals in our hearts
because our ancestors used violence
to survive in fierce hostile wilderness,
but now that we survived those brutal times
we channel bold aggression of desire
to work together in united groups,
following the wise leader we elect,
to play our part in vast society
designed to produce and distribute food
so every person who works may eat well.

Based on my new sociological drives,
each man and woman, I meet in the maze
of our global community, I want
to hear the story of their life they tell
so I can see in mirror of their faces
the journey of their ancestors through time
around the spinning globe of our strange world
so I can understand the shining light
that glows from dreams of their conscious eyes.

The basic rule that we can all employ
to activate performance of our hopes
may be expressed in simple law of action.
Do what you want to fulfill your desires
as long as you acquire informed consent,
and do nothing that will harm other people
so our acts create rather than destroy.

Each moment I encounter other people
I analyze the situation well,
searching archives of tribal memories
to write new script which guides my words and actions
to express love for the people I meet,
then store these scenes of life that I perform
in active archives of my memories
so my descendants will know how to act
with creative love to build a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment