Thursday, June 14, 2018

Bottomless Eye Of Our Ocean

Bottomless Eye Of Our Ocean
© Surazeus
2018 06 14

I swim to the bottomless eye of our ocean
where the dead invent the name I must wear
for life is the flash of chemical motion
when atoms spiral memes to weave my brain.

I grab your hand so we dance in the rain
because the spirit is now everywhere
that sprouts from pages of books about pain
which might reveal why everyone will die.

The outside world beams models in my eye
so I climb wall of Heaven on a dare
to explore the lost stairway to the sky
but wander nowhere on the signless road.

Green helicopters evolve from the toad
and shoot across the sky the deadly flare
which burns the jungle with hot flames that bode
destruction of the kingdom we designed.

We are all members of one humankind
so we fight each because we care
who will reign as the world god mastermind
for winners write the epic of the truth.

Now I prefer to play the honest sleuth
instead of messiah who hears your prayer
for I encode the mystery of sooth,
translating verses of the singing ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment