Monday, June 11, 2018

All World Religions

All World Religions
© Surazeus
2018 06 11

The naked eye of the dead albatross
stares deep into the anger of my soul
that proverbs hide beneath the aching loss
of faithful love which never fills the hole.

Although you disappear in cloud of words
which masks the solitude of your real face
I feel the pulsing of your heart like birds
who measure out the sorrow of this place.

The white Geranium of your secret faith
in true love blooming from grave of my breast
conceals weird energy of my brain wraith
which swirls escaping from the old locked chest.

When I at last on mountain of the lost
cease from my flight to the Temple of Doom
three old prophets, who calculate the cost
of hiding from the truth, emerge from gloom.

Their fingers take apart my precious mask
and conjure spirits from the cave of shadows
to teach me how I might perform the task
assigned by Fate to tend deserted meadows.

I try to break through walls of paradise
so I can go explore uncharted lands
and touch the humid soil that may suffice
to grow new garden with my crippled hands.

I leave the village where my soul was born,
escaping traditions of dead ancestors,
to find the castle of the unicorn
surrounded now by anti-war protestors.

When ancient castles of state power collapsed
we built Metropolis as capitol
before the regal prophecy elapsed,
yet still blind angel sings her madrigal.

To the big cities they flock from small farms
and work hard for the American dream,
scamming each other with sales pitch of charms
to build one enormous pyramid scheme.

Now on that pyramid the King of Fools
struts around acting like he owns the world,
mocking honest folk who play by the rules,
but rebels rise with freedom flag unfurled.

How can we live in peace and harmony,
competing for wealth in labyrinth of lies,
if we refuse to fight his tyranny
and overthrow his coterie of spies?

Through bold inertia we defy his power
while blind prophet pushes pillars of truth
which hurls the tyrant from his shattered tower
when he tries to escape the honest sleuth.

Three angels on wings of flaming wrath
soar like jets across American skies
so now I will reveal new Shining Path
to fertile valleys we can colonize.

To build new empire with justice for all
so every person living on the Earth
follows one set of rules carved on the wall
we must destroy the old with honest mirth.

Tear down the institutions of the past
and write new constitution for all nations
so new world order we create will last,
making life fair for future generations.

We want to build Utopia based on love
where all are treated equal by the law
so we start with our hearts, not God above,
and thereby overcome our tragic flaw.

We want to celebrate life with world feast
and savor pleasures of music and romance
but when threatened we must become the beast
and battle their blind greed with honest finance.

We must fight to defend our way of life,
they tell us while putting guns in our hands,
so we kill each other in bloody strife
till one world order rules united lands.

My body seethes with intense energy
which I must channel to create good things
for self-control is key to liberty,
and wise compassion is my soaring wings.

Though we destroy the world view we long used
we work together to create new system
in which all world religions will be fused
in global culture based on honest wisdom.



No comments:

Post a Comment