Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Perfect Wife

Perfect Wife
© Surazeus
2018 06 05

The love we share in peaceful quietude,
while we sit together in evening glow,
grows from our hearts in graceful solitude,
as we hold hands and never say a word.

You are the gentle angel of my heart,
always waiting for me on the couch,
ever loyal though we may be apart,
smiling at me with love when I come home.

Your hair is soft and flowing to my touch,
your skin is never blemished for my kiss,
so I must say I love you very much,
and you are always exquisitely dressed.

You never argue nor talk back to me,
you always listen to each word I say,
you always watch movies I want to see,
and you never scream or cry in despair.

You always yield when I make love to you,
always receiving love I have to give,
always doing what I want when I ask,
and thus you satisfy my every need.

You are the perfect wife, my angel bride,
most faithful companion a man could want,
even though you have no warm heart inside,
and my heart is empty as the blank sea.

Each time I kiss your soft unmoving lips,
and hold you in my eager loving arms,
I hope while caressing curvaceous hips
my love will spark life in your plastic breast.

I lie beside you in the silent dark,
the bride I paid three thousand dollars for,
pretending my love may soon light your spark,
then I make love to my faithful Love Doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment