Friday, June 29, 2018

Children Of One Whole Earth

Children Of One Whole Earth
© Surazeus
2018 06 29

Each moment I express my secret thoughts,
contorted to conform to framing words,
I sing another theme in symphony
that generates bubble of my world view.

I perceive environment around me
and assess where I am in the real world
then envision where I want to be next
so I can fulfill hunger of desire.

I see what is, and then dream what I want,
programming actions I must perform
to attain material that will sustain
pleasure my body requires to grow.

I analyze strict steps I need to take
to navigate vast labyrinth of things,
hunting for the animal I can eat,
and gathering herbs that spice roasted meat.

So many factors can disrupt my plan,
so I consider mistakes I might make
and restrict my actions of urgent force
to cause effects that bloom result I want.

This complex process of foresight I use
to navigate waste land to paradise
was developed by each ancestral soul
who succeeded in generating life.

Each ancestor on my long vine of being
faced hostile situation of brute conflict
and summoned courage from their aching heart
to leap abyss of death and maintain life.

All those millions of moments shine combined
through glowing aura of my thinking brain
which lights my own way through hostile terrain
to avoid death so I can sire new life.

Who am I on vast chessboard of this world,
performing my role in our social drama
by constant action pushing wheel of hope,
like blinded Samson grinding wheat for bread?

I push aside the pillars of your faith,
causing your whole religion to collapse,
then teach you how to design new grand temple
that worships every hero of mankind.

I gather stones to form ring on the ground
which contains roaring flames to roast fresh meat
and cast warm glow of love on every face
while we dance and sing stories of our hearts.

Around communal fire of dance and song
we build grand temples and spacious cathedrals
where cooks rule the tribe as priest, king, and god,
judging who lives or dies by how they act.

While sitting on Throne of Divine Word,
singing hymns to celebrate my wise rule,
I see the most beautiful girl on Earth,
so I crown her my bride, Goddess of Life.

We crawled up rivers to evolve in lakes,
we climbed tall trees to sing among the stars,
we danced to walk upright in surging waves,
and we ate mushrooms while following cows.

We transformed from fish to lizard to mouse
to monkey to ape to man, and now we
dance around pyramid of our First Mother
who teaches us how to sing hymns of truth.

First Mother Amen stands on pyramid
and stretches both arms wide to show her breasts
and, as gold sun glows bright above her head,
she sings creation of our universe.

From Kemet we spread out to every land,
migrating east and west along the coast
to colonize the world with pyramids
where first mother of each tribe guides our way.

Every seven days of First Mother Sun
we gather in hearth temple with our tribe
to celebrate lives of our honest heroes
and sing holy hymns of national pride.

Whatever the name of your tribal prophet
whose name mutated into Light of God
we honor them all in one world religion
that celebrates quest for truth of mankind.

We are all the children of One Whole Earth,
composed of atoms born at the First Flash
that flares forth into galaxies of worlds,
so we all dance to the rhythm of stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment