Saturday, April 7, 2018

Weird Stars

Weird Stars
© Surazeus
2018 04 07

While walking shady avenue at sunset,
floating in timeless beauty of twilight
outside this frail body, I hear white tune
of hummingbird wings weaving ancient light
of weird stars in neural net of my brain.

The neurons of my brain reflect the shape
of all great galaxies that spiral bright
in oval universe which rings white tune
of children singing at twilight in parks
while gazing at weird stars in boundless void.

When crickets sing on moonlit hills at dusk
Oineus leads me through vineyard he designed,
and we kneel together in fluttering leaves
to peer in the heart of grapes that glimmer bright
with light from weird stars pulsing in rain drops.

Rainbow beams refract clear on temple wall
from crystal triangle polished by wind
that blows hair around our eyes when we kiss
and drink glass of wine in Paris cafe
that glitters with light from weird stars of love.

When birds chirp in fruit trees near Parthenon,
illuminated by light of weird stars,
Io leads me to lush slopes of Parnassus
where we sit together by gushing stream
to squeeze tits of cows for buckets of milk.

I find Narcissa gazing at her face
in pool that forms from Hippocrene Spring,
entranced by weird stars shining in her eyes,
so when my face appears beside hers, she
gazes in my eyes instead till we kiss.

From singularity of glowing love
the universe flashes full into being
and flares forth into spiral galaxies
where weird stars nourish worlds of carbon rings
who wake and sing in tune with the White Whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment