Friday, April 6, 2018

Puzzle Of Self

Puzzle Of Self
© Surazeus
2018 04 06

Each time I describe in loquacious terms
emotions that energize my numb heart
they ossify like river clay in hot sun
of scrutiny, clamping passion of hope
in statue of ancient heroic god
who deceives the world with religious faith.

We are the angels stuck in prison cells
of alphabetic laws written by kings
who claim the land where our ancestors tilled
humorous soil to grow wheat for bread and beer,
so we pretend we gather in the pub
to watch ball games between arch enemies.

Three strangers on the train to Xanadu
discuss corrupt reign of the Lizard King
who can do anything with magic ring
he stole from Star Jester with seven eyes
because he claims some thunder god of light
dwells in the crystal palace of the skies.

When I explain how I think the giraffe
of Zarahemla might become the Pope,
she writes my thoughts with blood on the church wall,
exquisite letters curling like the hair
of the Mirror Queen, but Vicar of God
shoots cannonballs at Tower of Rapunzel.

I follow the Lost Pilgrim to the Garden
of Athena, who plants new apple trees
in the parking lot of the Supermall,
so with the Sword of Damocles I climb
frail Wall of Mexico, heart like white owl
of Truth who leads me through the maze of myths.

Seek for the treasure of my arcane spells
concealed in Easter Eggs within the web
of secret subjects I found in the book
of universal feelings no one reads,
because chemical functions of my brain
calculate ecstatic visions of love.

Each time I almost reveal deepest thoughts
encoded in archetypes, catalogued
by Jung before silver Atomic Bomb
was established as God who rules the Earth
with threat of death, I evade painful truth
about my weaknesses all but me see.

I feel the spirit of Fairies in me
when Melusine appears in every dream
to show me how to cast dark river spells
that draw magic energy from green water,
eyes flashing with hot molecules of stars,
but I am only human in frail flesh.

At last I come to Pyramid of Stars,
and climb to temple of lost howling souls
where Ishtar, mother of all world religions,
presents new mask of authenticity
that gives me sacred voice of prophecy
to analyze process of human events.

So everything of life I prophesy
never occurs in chess game of world power,
beamed through negative capability
I conjure from flight of birds in vast sky,
flashing molecules of infinite eyes
that assemble themselves in Puzzle of Self.

The universe evolved many out of one
when whole singularity of monism
flashed in big bang that flared forth in dualism
of pulsing particles that swirl through void
to form dynamic structures we perceive
in process of construction and destruction.

The singular eye expands into spirals
to form galaxies that form glowing suns
that form planets where chemicals through lust
bubble in consciously perceptive creatures
who utter noises that signify all things
as general ideas of things we perceive.

Words of puffed air we express signify
objects, qualities, and actions that happen,
then we mark letters to signify the sounds
so we convey visions of virtual world
our brains generate from ideas of forms
to categorize atomic clouds as things.

Through letters that signify sounds we utter
we develop from perceptions of senses
coherent unified ontology
which describes how everything that exists
sprouts from swirling molecules of desire,
expanding from seed of material.

Through words we organize chaos of all matter,
defining objects and their qualities
to show their actions in process of change
so we can comprehend nature of things
and live in harmony with flashing flow,
transforming ourselves in Puzzle of Self.

I chase elusive concept of Ideas
our brains employ to categorize matter
shaped by intense race of bright molecules
through vast infinity of naked space,
and mirror in the riddles of conceits
face of Narcissus hidden through my mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment