Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Anxiety Is Energy Of Success

Anxiety Is Energy Of Success
© Surazeus
2018 04 24

Anxiety is the energy of success
because the terror of failure and death
jolts urgent desire to spark my heart tense
in coiled springs charging my soul into action.

When the lightning of anxiety strikes,
zapping my mind with crippling fear of failure,
my chest tightens and all my limbs buzz numb,
so I feel like I am falling through space.

Breathing deep the spirit of calm concern,
I inspect state of my physical body,
then analyze the nature of the threat
to schematize what action I should plan.

The universe of objects we perceive
is composed from structures of swirling atoms,
so my actions will cause chain of effects
in construction or destruction of forms.

Researching functions of vital formulas
expressing process in the laws of science,
I assess effects of actions I want
to determine action I should perform.

In hunting tribes and farming communities
people who were more anxious than the others
detected dangers and solved problems through wit
while calm people were killed by surprise attacks.

I am descended from the anxious people,
driving farther along the road of life
through desire to overcome adversity
when anxiety causes my brain to think.

When danger strikes anxious fear in my heart
my brain lights up with energy to think,
contemplating process of active change,
so I perform my role to sustain life.

Anxiety is the charging horse of lust
that powers forward progress of my soul
so I rein visions of destructive suffering
that guide my actions to creative pleasure.

When anxiety threatens to cripple me,
I channel jolting surge of energy
to power perception of my dreaming brain
so I dance tightrope over abyss of death.

I gaze in the abyss of anxiety
when fear burns through my body with great fire
to energize the actions of my hands
so I laugh at death through song of my love.

When I fall like Lucifer, the light-maker,
I walk the labyrinth of anxiety,
painting bright colors on the masks of fear,
and sing electric energy of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment