Thursday, April 26, 2018

How We Evolve Into God

How We Evolve Into God
© Surazeus
2018 04 26

The puzzle of our brain that calculates
psychic formulas through erotic pleasure
conjugates passion from genetic structure
when the foetus clocks change of evolution.

I sit lotus on the large granite boulder
in the desert of southern California
to feel the wind of centuries pass through me,
transforming my body lizard to human.

The black thunder cloud drops truth on my head
so I cup my hands and drink spirit rain
while cars flow by on the distant highway
to the busy hive of our civilization.

Whatever revelation I may dream
guides me alone through weird maze of our world
for I see the flow of migration patterns
from Kem on the faces of fellow humans.

We sprout from seed Amen planted in Kem,
spreading out to colonize fertile lands
along river shores all over the globe
where we dance and sing in the ring of stones.

I sit alone under bright eyes of stars
on windy peaks of every mountain range
to perceive the Wyrd of our Turning World
and predict process of physical fate.

I coded the steps of scientific laws
in formulas of quantities and actions
that calculate flow of cause and effect
conjured by the Force of conceptual will.

I wish I could float above rock of dreams
but gravity connects mass of my body
in tandem with our globe spinning in space
so I stand and walk over gleaming sand.

I dream the song of rain on window glass
while gazing at the large map of the world
and note that all the first civilizations
sprouted at the mouths of the longest rivers.

Each atom that sparkles with energy
since they all flared forth far from the First Flash
pulses with the passion of hungry light
to form stars that spiral in galaxies.

The sun compacts Helium at its core
to forge all heavier elements in layers,
then explodes to swirl elements in planets
that spin around the matter-beaming sun.

The sun beams rays of light photons in threads
that weave our globe of surging ocean tides
where shooting waves from hydrothermal vents
link carbon rings into taut coils of genes.

The long writhing strands of genetic codes
form one-celled eye that floats in sea of light
so sperm of will penetrates egg of love
transforming two coils into conscious souls.

Through many generations of rebirth
we spirits evolve into conscious God,
fish to lizard to mouse to ape to man,
becoming wiser each new incarnation.

Then I walk the waste land of Onatah
on quest to express Orenda of love,
chanting songs on town streets where people go
till I find secret garden of my heart.

Now I sit in the back yard of my home,
writing songs that chart progress of humanity
to build global community of peace
so we thrive on Earth that spins in the Void.

I stand alone in the indifferent rain
and feel every atom forming the Earth
pulse with the vibrant Force of aching hope
to live one more day with pleasure of love.

I gaze at the puzzle my words create
which conjures virtual model of our world
that maps life of all souls who ever lived
revealing how we evolve into God.

No comments:

Post a Comment