Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Shoot Me With A Gun

Shoot Me With A Gun
© Surazeus
2018 04 11

Walking crowded streets of America,
every morning while on my way to school,
I scope with sharp eyes everyone I see
to notice if they might pull out a gun
and shoot me shoot me shoot me with a bullet.

Slipping on sunglasses to hide my soul,
so no one can see weakness in my eyes,
I strut to show that I am strong and lithe
and you would be stupid to mess with me
and shoot me shoot me shoot me with your fear.

Swaggering like the biggest ape in the jungle,
who beats his chest to scare off weaker fools,
I finger my gun hidden in my jacket
to draw faster and shoot the man who tries
to shoot me shoot me shoot me with his hate.

I need my big gun to protect myself
from everyone who walks around with guns
so anyone who tries to make me bow
I will shoot them first if they dare to try
to shoot me shoot me shoot me with false pride.

You fools at school who mock me every day,
who claim that I am as weak as a girl
by showing emotions that prove I care,
I will shoot you all before you can draw
to shoot me shoot me shoot me with vile jokes.

To prove that I am the best man of all,
able to defend my home from dumb thieves,
and protect myself from the government,
I keep my gun to fight against invaders
who shoot me shoot me shoot me with a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment