Sunday, April 15, 2018

Weird Instrument Of Magic Words

Weird Instrument Of Magic Words
© Surazeus
2018 04 15

The tree on the mountain who knows my name
refuses to explain why people kill
since every cloud that showers me in rain
reflects each face we lose in the death well.

I walk around the valley of the trees
and count each new step I experiment
to measure whole perimeter of mind
enclosing color in the shape of sound.

I ring the whisper on the morning breeze
which matches my lost face in complement
to weave the water wave my heart can bind
while I draw energy from the moist ground.

In sparkling cavern where the starlit gem
reflects the first flash of creation white
I watch the beauty of her face in dream
because she smiles at how our brains are light.

Still walking on the campus in moonlight,
I sing despairing love song for the girl
whose silver eyes electrify my sprite
that leaves my throbbing heart in graceless whirl.

High on the mountain of the chanting sage
I skeleton my soul through flashing wind
that conjugates ideas on sacred page
where she dictates how I must win the prize.

When I look up at crystal glowing skies
while carving new alphabet on oak door
I fabricate new world within my eyes,
inventing heroes for their sacred lore.

I race white car through busy crowded streets
on quest for mountain far beyond the wall
where angel without eyes still meditates
ten thousand years after rebellious fall.

I weave all languages in one weird poem
to express immortal soul we all share
that guides our children when they choose to roam
outside the moral boundary from despair.

I float among pink poppies in the field
where naked people sing delicious spells
because I am the king who will not wield
the sword of justice with the ringing bells.

While wandering nameless in the Otherworld,
I find weird instrument of magic words,
so I return with our star-dragon curled
inside my brain to sing mysterious tales.

Flat on my back in agony of hope,
I breathe weird spirit of the universe
inspiring complex code of the White Whole
so I surf waves across the multiverse.

No comments:

Post a Comment