Sunday, June 18, 2023

Worldview Of Weird Truth

Worldview Of Weird Truth
© Surazeus
2023 06 18

Through enterprise of consciousness I map 
my self is annihilated by truth 
when I lose myself to victory of stones 
extreme enough to blossom into Earth 
because the universe knows the real me 
when I surrender to sweet threat of life. 

Dethroned by knowledge of the star-born soul 
that beams out from God Eye of the White Whole, 
I wander windy heath in blasting rain, 
bereft of reason I had learned in school, 
and eat lush grass with cows by singing stream 
because the Cosmos knows itself in me. 

Before my mind unifies with God Mind 
I hesitate on margin of the world 
to hear the universe in sea waves sing 
because when I become one with the Soul 
my material body will dissipate 
so I become perceiver of the Source. 

When I become wise puppet of the Force 
that flows through me in pulsing flux of love 
I surf the violent waves of social change 
with zen-mind calmness of the hurricane 
so I can build new worldview of Weird Truth 
on fractured ruins of grand narratives. 

Till I arrive at Fountain of the Source 
beyond the nowness of this aching flesh 
I float on wingless breath of eager hope 
toward holy mountain of the Singing Skull 
because when I perceive the Mind of God 
my body will dissolve to swirls of dust. 

I wake in doorless room of Timeless Truth 
as mindless Zero through the Absolute 
deep in vast maze of formless liberty 
where no entrance nor exit leads me forth 
beyond conceptual walls of paradise 
because I am the God Mind of all stars. 

I cannot stop not-being and break my flow 
when I return to longing of fierce guilt 
because I am the wind that guides my quest 
to be the best self I was born to be 
by giving up hope for eternity 
since I will vanish in blank void of death. 

Because I was born from one sperm and egg 
on one planet in the vast universe 
I seek flame of eternal mindless self 
till I become me on the storm-thrashed beach 
where I laugh and shout my name at wry death 
and savor strangeness of this fleeting life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment