Friday, June 23, 2023

Holy Book Of Why

Holy Book Of Why
© Surazeus
2023 06 23

If I can hear soft singing of the sky 
that urges me to seek and wonder why 
our bodies blossom from tears of the rain 
then I could transcend this material plane 
beamed by crackle of the telephone voice 
that teaches me I always make the choice. 

If I can hear sweet laughter of the snow 
preserved by story of the picture show 
that flickers dim on blank face of the moon 
then I will compose the house-haunting tune 
to wake dead gods with mind-expanding spice 
that teaches me I always pay the price. 

If I can hear harsh howling of the sea 
surge through my body with carnality 
that weaves my spirit from atomic light 
then I might work as the honest wheelwright 
inspired by Helius to travel the world 
that teaches me how to play cosmic herald. 

If I can hear one voice in buzz of lies 
express new world view designed by dream spies 
who search through trash of long-forgotten myths 
then I should carve on crystal monolith 
my epic poem of dead philosophers 
that teaches me key of cartographers. 

If I can hear mute voices of the dead 
cry out to angels trapped inside my head 
with secret wisdom of the Holy Grail 
then I may comprehend the shocking tale 
told by the idiot of the internet 
that teaches me truth I should not forget. 

If I can hear code of the monitor 
that programs how I think like Lucifer 
who guides the lost with light to paradise 
then I would conceal the homing device 
I use to map the way to Nowhere Land 
that teaches me how to build with my hand. 

If I can hear the forest call my name 
to come and play the soul-adjusting game 
designed by Tiresias from the Snake Eye 
then I shall write new Holy Book of Why 
explaining evolution of the soul 
that teaches me God Mind of the White Whole. 

If I can hear weird love song of the wind 
sung by the aching heart of Melusine 
who gives me cup of water from her well 
then I must build Thought Library in Hell 
so broken demons can heal from their hurt 
that teaches me my brain is dreaming dirt. 


No comments:

Post a Comment