Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Identity Of This I Am

Identity Of This I Am
© Surazeus
2023 06 27

Though fluctuating motion of my soul 
is bound by details of particulars 
in pulsing formulas of time and space 
I must articulate tension of will 
with sense that this faceless self I perform 
is part of vast continuum of being. 

I learn identity of this I Am 
by studied measurement of natural being 
to cope with monster of incessant change 
that flows from stars of shining ecstasy 
through flashing atoms of my dreaming brain 
so I am God who wakes up in my mind. 

I measure shadow of my latent being 
that wavers dim on shining ocean waves 
with restless memory of unchanging glow 
that lifts my spirit from my body high 
on shadow wings of wild seraphic truth 
to soar beyond infinity to me. 

With each transaction of my spoken word 
I invent vision of one universe 
composed of atoms swerving in the void 
when forms of land and water interact 
to shape chaos in surging flash of life 
so we create and destroy dreams of truth. 

Confining chaos of the swirling void 
in crystal mirror atoms of my brain, 
I order disorderly nature straight 
in curving lines of infinite progress 
enclosed by nonfinality of sight 
since I perceive nothing with words I spell. 

Awake with timeless awe of everything, 
I stand still on shore of the flowing stream 
to experience natural event of change 
when our Earth blossoms from the void of light 
so as this one particular human being 
I become every soul who ever lives. 

Through weird exhilarating clarity 
of reverent anguish at organic being 
I feel divine intensity of love 
pervade my brain with visions of our quest 
to generate new life before we die 
embodied by loving couple who kiss. 

Designing virtual terrain of the Earth, 
I create heterocosm of the All 
to measure supreme catalyst of change 
confined by verbal bounds of time and space 
in which my soul exists as radiant glow 
that emanates from functions of my brain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment