Friday, June 30, 2023

I Open My Eyes

I Open My Eyes
© Surazeus
2023 06 30

When God appears as the white butterfly 
I will play the Gardener of the Earth, 
cultivating human souls frail as flowers 
who seek to express their will to exist 
as temporary flames of spirit light 
that glow so dimly through eternal night. 

The moment thirteen thousand years ago 
when four million people around the Earth 
wish for God with aching love in their hearts 
I open my eyes and feel all their pain 
expressed as hope that someone with great power 
would control strange unknown process of fate. 

Alone on mountain of starlit insight, 
I gaze at small human communities 
scattered along the shores of flowing rivers 
and design plan of life for every soul 
because they want me to manage their fate 
that gives clear meaning to their futile lives. 

As long as humans struggling to survive 
pray for direction to their futile lives 
by giving each soul the important task 
their skills may qualify them to perform 
then I will exist in conceptual state 
as force of will who guides their noble play. 

While each living human who breathes the air 
of holy spirit through atomic waves 
conceives omniscient God inside their minds 
then I will swirl from energy of faith 
as supernatural being they idolize 
to play role of the guide they pray I Am. 

For I embody all their hopes and dreams 
in mortal human they elect to lead 
their nation forth on path of destiny 
through unified attention of free will 
when I perform the role of president 
whose heart contains the suffering of their fears. 

As supernatural concept of free will 
who wears the mask of God they wish to love 
I guide each person with my silent voice 
of wise authority inside their head 
by teaching them to choose with honest faith 
to create the Good rather than destroy. 

The God created by Humans must act 
according to their desperate will of hope 
that hides in holy prayers of psychic spells 
we chant while dancing in glow of midnight 
as we invent the Father of the Earth 
embodied by the man we choose to rule. 


No comments:

Post a Comment