Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Weave Threads Of Atoms

Weave Threads Of Atoms
© Surazeus
2023 06 27

Though visions of the universe are spent 
I gaze at particular forms of life 
to measure lines at edge of flowing bounds 
so when I wake at midnight I consign 
strict order to the vehicle of change 
with symbol of the ever-swirling wave. 

With logarithmic curves of coiling time 
that weave threads of atoms into our being 
toward infinitely inward center eye 
I break boundaries of discontinuous sight 
while wandering beyond border of the known 
to spiral with galaxies of respect. 

Twirled into knot of curving density 
through irreparable filament of faith, 
I prepare for each possibility 
unspooling fate from abyss of desire 
that blossoms inner hollow of my mind 
against taut melody of ordered lines. 

Exploding clusters of assertive light 
expand from radial sphere of Everywhere 
as lines exploring landscape of weird dreams 
to intersect with each parallel world 
that reflects clustered nodes of deranged words 
because the moon glows on the changing sea. 

This mad song I chant not with pretty words 
about mercilessness my mind contends 
would recognize in faceless mask of Death 
the terrible necessity of time 
transforming bodies into swirls of dust 
so we hold hands in the swirling tide of change. 

Mirrored in blank face of the Oversoul, 
my soul engages particular form 
designed by intersecting lines of hope 
composed from chaos of electric thoughts 
though I wait stranded on the ocean strand 
still contemplating action of my mind. 

Predicted action of the Absolute 
overcomes summary of shifting dunes 
with every particle of sparkling truth 
rearranged by constant voice of mad wind 
which describes how bodies of our minds change 
with every dream of strange serenity. 

I compose reality with precept 
despite how terror of the final end 
pervades our beating hearts with arrogance 
since all escape routes lead back to my brain 
where I remain awake this fleeting hour 
that stretches through eternity of now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment