Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Born From Agony Of Stars

Born From Agony Of Stars
© Surazeus
2023 06 14

The self I lost speaks from holes in the ground 
with God-woven tongues of angels who know 
how we are born from agony of stars 
sired by the primal spirit of the Earth 
who wakes from fullness of atomic light 
in bodies resurrected from her womb. 

Holding in divine breath of the White Whole, 
before creation ruptures from dark void 
in the beginning when Heaven and Earth 
swell full from waiting of intense desire, 
I feel my body grow from egg of time 
as I evolve from fish to wingless angel. 

Startled awake at sudden gnostic call 
that rings with subtle wind across rock vale, 
I rise from shadow of the dreaming cave 
to kneel and cup my hands in sparkling stream 
so I can drink cold snow-white blood of Earth 
that urges me to sing with wordless joy. 

After leaving Hell with shining gem of truth 
I conceal my face with gold helmet mask 
and climb high mountain road toward silent pines 
to stand before Valhalla with my harp, 
but feasting hall groans silent in sad wind, 
filled with skeletons that dance in starlight. 

With psychic transumption of buzzing dreams 
I replicate my mind in prolix code, 
deceiving seekers of conceptual truth 
with sweet illusion of the afterlife 
through sensual mimesis of soul rebirth 
based on strict calculation of desire. 

Despite facticity of hopeful prayer 
by which frail humans approach empty sky 
to comprehend strange otherness of self, 
I choose to wear bodies of dead ancestors 
who programmed how my brain perceives the world 
so I transcend my name my mother speaks. 

When currents of the Universal Being 
course through the tangled neurons of my brain 
I become nothing who understands all 
for I am Transparent Eyeball of love 
who dreams first flash flaring forth from God Mind 
in Whole Motion of my life to the grave. 

With concentric gold circle of my brain 
that ripples slow across the silver pool 
in harmony with rings of blooming trees, 
I tremble forth as demon born from me 
to play my role on stage of spinning time 
when I kiss dazzle of eternity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment