Friday, June 16, 2023

Hundred Billion Eyes

Hundred Billion Eyes
© Surazeus
2023 06 16

I see this world through hundred billion eyes 
from angled obfuscation of weird words 
since sphere of nature is composed of sparks 
that flash in quick atomic strings of light 
to writhe with agony of lust inside my brain 
through urgent passion to transcend despair. 

Though currents of the Universal Being 
cease not to circulate through my one being 
my eyes perceive dark luminosity 
that beams from emanating thoughts of hope, 
spawned first at center of the universe, 
and still glows pulsing in cells of my soul. 

With mathematic ebb and flow of waves 
that sing to me in golden light of dawn 
I wake from timeless darkness of my mind 
to feel cold breath of blind eternity 
swirl slow around my body on the beach 
so I feel roundness bloom in everything. 

Wild sea wind blows thick sheets of sparkling sand 
against blind wall of aching innocence 
that spurs dark nature in my hungry heart 
to seek for hidden treasure of the gloom 
that bears sweet loneliness of fervid love 
behind glass mask of anger my soul wears. 

Though on the shining beach of Mother Night, 
I sense the volatile respect of faith 
that speaks to my soul from dark mountain cave 
where visions showing human history glow 
on jagged walls of honest prophecy 
which I record with my blood in Dream Book. 

I gather stones of wisdom with sore hands 
to build high tower on the wave-washed shore 
so I can guard with death the precious lives 
of fragile people with observant eyes 
who follow me on winding mountain trail 
when we explore lush meadows of sweet fruit. 

Because you are the not-me of my heart 
that sees this world from angle of slant light 
I walk across bright sea marsh of my hope 
around vast sphere of diminishing air 
to stand on steep rim of the crater lake 
and gaze with bold fear in the empty stark. 

Since spirit of the Earth I sense in me 
glows inside every object that exists 
I feel my fragile soul part of the all 
that pulses in the mountain and the sea, 
so we hold hands with scintillating trust 
to see ourselves through hundred billion eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment