Monday, June 19, 2023

God-Conscious Soul

God-Conscious Soul
© Surazeus
2023 06 19

When I wail against limits of my body 
by hurling my soul into void of death 
I feel intensity of timeless truth 
motivate my quest to transcend my Self 
so I become every god-conscious soul 
who ever lives in all the universe. 

Stripping my body naked of my name 
to discard my brief social character, 
I wade into waves of the Mother Sea 
to feel immortal soul of mindless stars 
express passion of my god-conscious soul 
through heart-aching song of love no one hears. 

Awake in mortal body of soft flesh 
my mother designed from traumatic dreams, 
I feel conceptual buzz of liberty 
vibrate from first flash of dreamless mind 
that blossoms into our god-conscious soul 
composing plenitude of the White Whole. 

Entranced by visions my ancestors spelled 
that store memories of their lives in my dreams, 
I feel my body evolve from light, fish 
to newt to mouse to cat to ape to human, 
programming genes of my god-conscious soul 
as I dance rope across abyss of time. 

Safe in terrible calm of paradise 
where trees of indifferent nature bear fruit 
that transform light and rain into sweet juice, 
I measure complex structure of the Earth 
to inventory our god-conscious soul 
that proliferates from chemical gears. 

I sense immortal spirit of my genes 
which generates this temporary self 
so divine energy of glowing atoms 
sparks bright in neural network of my brain 
angelic mind of my god-conscious soul 
when I accept finality of death. 

When I gaze up at Glow Cloud in the sky 
my brain imagines Thought God watching me 
yet atoms are but flashing beams of light 
that spiral from first flash of the big bang 
to wake as sense of my god-conscious soul 
that flames briefly between eternal Noughts. 

Because my body is breath of the Earth 
who generates my body from her hope 
I inhale pneumatic spirit of love 
through inspiration of the sad sea song 
so my brain beams with our god-conscious soul 
when I float on waves of eternity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment