Saturday, June 10, 2023

Redisbecoming Who I

Redisbecoming Who I
© Surazeus
2023 06 10

Redisbecoming who I think I am, 
we multiply our selves across the land 
to concept void from matter undisclosed 
through universal thought we organize 
that reassembles shattered minds of gods 
who wake as humans struggling to survive. 

Through dream inclusion of unmeasured hope, 
based on pronoun of choice we meditate, 
we choose ancestors who would represent 
exsocial values forged in heat of wrath 
impossible to replicate through words 
as we assimilate colonial we. 

From self-estrangement of soul lineage 
we translate dreams with special rhythmic tunes 
based on edition of the sacred truth 
including various lyres long undeterred 
by thought plurality excluding we 
who contradict our stated principles. 

Collective self we mask with characters, 
conceived by frantic faith in singing skulls, 
decides to sing in glow of morning light 
that stripes illusions from unpainted walls 
containing tales that only children tell 
who give each other masks they hate to wear. 

From self-erasure I invent myself 
with process chartered by the faceless god 
that deconstructs first person singular 
so we become my ego formalized 
through exponential issues unexpressed 
by haughty jesters wearing social masks. 

With splintered images of mirrored minds, 
spilled from pure broken vessels, redesigned 
by bookless pirates stealing tales of fools, 
we must interrogate why we are born 
from vacant heart of consciousness at dawn 
through complex figuration of false names. 

I am anthology of other selves 
imagined by my isolated brain 
which contradicts old doctrine of the soul, 
assumed more difficult at crack of thought 
that only bears itself on open roads 
between bright portals of now-unlocked doors. 

To mobilize this we-the-people mind, 
that motivates my project to control 
effective program through the global state, 
I branch my brain to become every soul 
who ever lives in history of the Earth 
with multivalent body I become. 


No comments:

Post a Comment