Monday, June 26, 2023

Possessing Demon Spirit

Possessing Demon Spirit
© Surazeus
2023 06 26

Possessed by demon spirit of wild truth, 
I dance with Bacchus in the pouring rain 
to feel pure energy of blazing stars 
surge through each pulsing atom of my soul 
till I am divine mind of the White Whole, 
awake my hour beyond eternity. 

Possessing demon spirit of strict love, 
I chant with Merlin under apple trees 
to channel passion of the star-blind bard 
whose faceless Nemesis of eager faith 
stares back at me in mirror of the mind 
so I can see beyond eternity. 

Exploring maze of myths on ardent wings, 
I fly with Icarus above stone walls 
to guard lost paradise against cruel thieves 
where children spring lithe from my dreaming mind 
to find weird treasure of the cosmic mind 
encoding symbols in the story book. 

Imploring splendor of the mountain cave, 
I search with Lucifer in starless gloom 
for psychic battery charged by mute angst 
that fuels aggressive struggle to survive 
through flashing visions of the wordless mind 
trapped by the Beautiful Necessity. 

Submerged in surging tide of timeless hope, 
I swim with Oceanus toward strange light 
to walk upright on shifting sands of time 
and follow winding river of desire 
till I find cavern of the divine mind 
that dreams life of each soul who ever lives. 

Emerging from ancient rock of respect 
with restless motivation of sea foam, 
I contemplate negative space of being 
till I realize with shock of honest awe 
that I am nothing more than swirl of light 
whose brain invents eternity of now. 

Accounting swerve of action I express, 
I flow with eddies of conceptual fact 
in ceaseless motion of continual change 
contained in structure of the absolute 
to follow faint path of remembrance well 
that mirrors vast mind of the Overall. 

Recounting progress of thought to preserve 
persistent memories of our endless quest, 
I measure concreteness of clarity 
that atoms beaming from first flash of time 
compose this fragile body of my mind 
through which starlight invents my nameless soul. 


No comments:

Post a Comment