Friday, June 23, 2023

Phantom Of The Door

Phantom Of The Door
© Surazeus
2023 06 23

When I gaze at moon and stars in the sky 
I always see bright sparkle of your eye 
that gleams in darkness of the Nevermore, 
yet transform into phantom of the door 
to enter Shadow of my ancient Sprite 
as nameless wanderer lost in dreary night. 

Each time I pause on signless road of time 
I hear the nightingale of Clementine, 
as senseless ghost entranced by silent truth, 
sing eerie melody of heartless ruth 
that highlights strange discordant harmonies 
I juxtapose through dream-coherent keys. 

I plant the alien seed from Outer Space 
to multiply ancestors with one face 
as I project strange vision of our world 
transformed by dream spell of the cosmic herald 
because we want to change society 
so every person lives through liberty. 

Yet in dark gloom of our Zarathian land 
the Seraph born from fierce volcanic brand 
spreads nuclear wings of bold romantic force 
to spark voracious wisdom from the source 
that fuels aggressive rise of empire gangs 
beneath the bloody cross where Jesus hangs. 

Immortal demons of the Holy Book 
who emanate from radio by the brook 
realize our urgent need to defend truth 
when hungry people seek messiah sleuth 
to lead our revolution against greed, 
entranced by angel of the apple seed. 

So I wear gold mask Parzival designed 
with naked heart Ishtar sent me to find 
to hurl my ghost against the mindless void 
as incarnation of the god android 
who crawls from dragon egg on beach of slime 
and wanders city streets as Gothic mime. 

Then climbing mountain trail to touch the sky 
in quest to find mysterious reason why 
our bodies bloom from ocean of desire, 
I meet the pretty princess of green fire 
who transforms spirit of my aching heart 
into wise child who draws the new world chart. 

I see your spirit shining in the star 
that beams our souls to vale of Zathamar 
as burning angel of Earth liberty 
who gives our minds new life through alchemy 
so I emerge from swamp of honesty 
to fight with pride for world democracy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment