Sunday, June 25, 2023

Vanish In Weird Silence

Vanish In Weird Silence
© Surazeus
2023 06 25

The great square wood house on the lonely hill 
shines bright gold from inside with family love 
through light that emanates in rays of warmth 
from ceaseless fountain of maternal hearts 
as beacon that guides my path in the gloom 
back home safe from terrible hell of war. 

Though wind originates from ache of hope, 
formed by desire deep in the Absolute, 
I blossom my particular soul here 
through flawed perfection of my hungry mind 
fueled by fierce longing to become 
pure flowing of eternal light this hour. 

Because sea wind anoints my hungry tongue 
with mission to enchant strangers with truth 
I must accept this frail organic form 
of bone and flesh that generates my soul 
for conscious knowledge that I am alive 
startles me awake with vision of love. 

Released from formal structure of my brain 
to flow from strict bounds of my river mind, 
I flow into vast sea of Unity 
to float in timeless dream of everything 
till binding particulars of my being 
dissolve as rain so I am everyone. 

Soft wind of mindless being carves from hard void 
unchanging monuments of mortal beings 
who wander landscape of light-pulsing Now 
in bold relentless search for secret code 
that programs how my brain perceives the world 
which sustains and consumes my body frame. 

Beyond the loss and gain of restless hope 
I walk shifting dunes of eternity 
with plan to find the origin of light 
because the sun bursts bright in blaze of fear 
from formless shadow of the mountain peak 
that calls my name with sorrow of the wind. 

I turn and stand on momentary height 
of bone-buzzing ecstasy to breathe 
soul-swirling wisdom of the mindless wind 
to study strange process of birth and growth 
while bodies ever dissolve into dust 
after struggling to evade nothingness. 

Vexatious shadow of controlled desire 
liberates my heart from cavern of despair, 
too long constrained by irritating faith, 
so I transcend this fragile shell of flesh 
to radiate conscious mind of divine love 
and shine before I vanish in weird silence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment