Sunday, June 4, 2023

My Body Godless

My Body Godless
© Surazeus
2023 06 04

My body stretched on grass beneath bright clouds 
is the only way I can speak my mind 
through tuneless sorrow of the trembling light 
that watches me from surface of the lake 
so I become tornado in the sky 
that changes climate of the global heart. 

My body aching with chemical hope 
attempts to generate new life from atoms 
threaded by the sun through the neural net 
that translates divine spirit of the stars 
into my brain long pulsing with desire 
to rise alive from void of blinding light. 

My body twisted by anguish of faith 
expands beyond bounds of atomic lust 
to transcend material nature of time 
on blazing angel wings of honest rage 
to overcome despair of nothingness 
till I become this fragile broken soul. 

My body buzzing with electric stars 
vibrates with naked agony of love 
while I stroll down the city street at dawn, 
having swallowed stone of eternity, 
to befriend strangers with star-sparkling eyes 
who understand this wordless pain we share. 

My body godless in vast universe 
drives me down curving road of everywhere 
to find the secret treasure of your heart 
because I want to give you what you want 
since your excited joy is my delight 
as we float laughing on cool ocean waves. 

My body drunk on possibilities 
reviews all futures branching from this hour 
that fan out far across the multiverse 
to analyze which fortune I want most 
which all lead me to wander on the coast 
as nameless, faceless, transcendental ghost. 

My body hungry for conceptual truth 
composed of elemental mysteries 
consumes colossal galaxies of souls 
with existential angst for selfless love 
that radiates from black hole of destiny 
so we eat brunch at Big City Cafe. 

My body animated by God Soul 
beaming from Dreamless Eye of the White Whole 
tries to remember hour in paradise 
when we first meet beneath the apple tree 
and kiss forever in soft rainbow light 
till our children hug us and ask for food. 


No comments:

Post a Comment