Thursday, June 15, 2023

Center Of The White Whole

Center Of The White Whole
© Surazeus
2023 06 15

Though I see nothing I am everything 
that surges through my body from the stars 
for all the atoms that pulse in my brain 
are old and perfect as the universe 
so I consider radiance of the Eye 
that dreams me from center of the White Whole. 

Since nature spirals into perfect balls 
that streak on angel wings across the void 
I feel ephemeral surface of my mind 
extend perceptive telescope of I 
to signify new genesis of self 
that rotates at center of the White Whole. 

While wading into swirling waves of time 
I fear I lose my soul identity 
dissolving body of my aching mind 
to pure round drops of water shining clear 
with spark of every soul who ever lives 
reborn from vast center of the White Whole. 

When I turn toward eternity of night 
I tell indifferent ocean my true name 
but abyss of sorrow swallows my words 
so I become the dreamless wind of truth 
that dances slow on unremembered seas 
that fountain from center of the White Whole. 

As eyeless monster of the lonely world 
Nature rises from my bottomless heart 
and howls at fragile flicker of my soul 
because I dare to sing with my faint voice 
my humble melody at storm of death 
that hurls me to center of the White Whole. 

I ebb with restless tides of hungry death 
embodied by vast sea of surging lust 
with bright prismatic fragments of my dreams 
congealing memories of my search for truth 
in tale that narrates my struggle to live 
as I fall to center of the White Whole. 

When darkness snuffs the fragile beams of light 
that weave my aching body from star stuff 
I kiss lips of Death, my beautiful bride, 
who gives me new name she hears in the wind 
when I sink formless in her global arms 
to be one with center of the White Whole. 

When timeless radiance of the universe 
that beams from Transcendental Self of God 
possesses my body with glow of love 
I feel my mind wake in billions of brains 
who see their faces in my mirror eyes 
that reflect our center of the White Whole. 


No comments:

Post a Comment