Sunday, June 11, 2023

Haven Of My Truth

Haven Of My Truth
© Surazeus
2023 06 11

Reluctant to acknowledge pain of death 
that waits patiently in shadow of truth, 
I sit by the window and eat stale bread, 
then ponder process of this divine mood 
which swells my mind bigger than galaxies 
to comprehend flash of infinities. 

To stave off death with scepter of desire 
I plant my shadow in the broken door 
and measure radiance of the morning light 
that rings with concept of the timeless note 
which swells my mind with vision of new way 
we follow to become the conscious ray. 

Excited to perceive vast boundless space 
that spirals matrix of the mental lease, 
I redesign ontology of fate 
to account for free will of the soul seat 
which swells my mind with tears of honesty 
because I must express apostasy. 

Strange characters in ancient holy book, 
like the prophet who struck the fountain rock, 
embody morals that express the good 
commanded by the tyrant who plays God, 
but when I gaze up at the empty sky 
I see truth programmed by Ancestral Eye. 

Entranced by glam of my face in the pool, 
that smiles up at me from shadow of Hell, 
I slither from twilight of social gloom 
to search for my mother in Bethlehem 
who studies skulls of ancient kings in caves 
while I translate sacred hymns of sea waves. 

Encoding my thoughts in riddles of verse 
that deconstruct grand narrative of force, 
I charter process of spirit rebirth 
urging our bodies to percolate forth 
which swells my mind from neural net of dreams 
to weave our memories in evolving streams. 

Still stuck in doorless maze of psychic myths 
while I attempt to map confusing paths, 
I stop at edge of time to plot my wits 
with ardent calculus of acrobats 
so I can live in haven of my Truth 
as incarnation of messiah sleuth. 

Playing hide and seek in warm meadow grass, 
I chase my shadow among apple trees 
on quest to become more than mortal man 
evolving through this chemical machine 
which swells my mind vast as the sky above 
through which I savor passion of true love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment