Monday, December 10, 2018

Uncanny Verbal Skill

Uncanny Verbal Skill
© Surazeus
2018 12 10

His mind contains uncanny verbal skill
to express strange complex concepts of things
in one pithy sentence where each word shines
with flashing intensity of weird truth
concealed in one fleeting sentence of thought
that seems to indicate his piercing mind
contemplated that thought for many hours
before congealing it in simple phrase.

As I wander vast labyrinth of his thoughts,
following threads of words to cave of shadows,
his pithy phrases flash with eerie glow
of transcendental truth to reveal contours
forming vast structure of essential nature
that stretches far around me in strange shapes
so I catch fleeting glimpses of the Truth
constructing real world outside scope of faith.

I wish he would expand upon those thoughts
and thread more complex sentences of facts
to cast greater light in darkness of hope
so I could better see uncanny truth
he hints at with each teasing riddle code,
and thus I could comprehend magic power
key to composing my own magic spells
that might enchant readers with guiding visions.

Yet only I can guide myself to see
transcendent nature at the heart of things
by contemplating truth I can perceive
in private quest sparked by his pithy phrase
to navigate my own way through this maze
that contains essence of our teeming world
and thus replace outdated modes of thought
with more comprehensive vision of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment