Monday, December 17, 2018

Progress Of Democracy

Progress Of Democracy
© Surazeus
2018 12 17

The political history of Europe
the past two thousand years since reign of Christ
has chronicled how descendants of Jesus
fought each to reign as God on Earth.

When seen without religious haze of faith,
Christianity is the monarchist party
that supports the sons of Jesus alone
as kings with divine right to rule nations.

So should I claim my right to rule the Earth,
since genes of Jesus coil taut in my soul,
as Christus Surazeus Lucifer,
or should I remain king of my small home?

I alone am God, Prophet, Christ, and Pope
of my own private religion of truth,
composing scripture in my paradise,
this simple haven I made here on Earth.

Instead of that out-dated monarchy
where one mortal man rules all till he dies,
I prefer our dynamic Democracy
where we vote for one to rule for four years.

I am nothing more than one mortal man
involved in community of our nation,
voting for the person with the best plan
to preside over our land for four years.

Now is the time for the wise to discard
the superstitious nonsense of religions,
and measure the world with the tools of science
to build new system that feeds every person.

We gather together in feasting hall,
equal with opportunities and rights,
to sing the stories of the noble souls
who support progress of Democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment