Monday, December 3, 2018

Horror About Fragile Body

Horror About Fragile Body
© Surazeus
2018 12 03

While we walk streets of Seattle after midnight,
Carla stops in gold glow of the lamp post.
"The strangest poetry I ever read,
that explores dimensions of the human mind
secret from logic of rational truth,
expresses horror about fragile body
our souls inhabit in journey through life.
My hands feel stuck in the red-brick wall,
and my eyeballs blur in the pulsing hall.
My heart is angry bird beating bruised wings
against hard mute cage of social conventions.
Ghosts of people always angry at me,
from scary moments when they yelled at me,
haunt me with horrible eyes of sharp thorns
every time I float halfway to sleep land.
I live in constant horror of sharp pain
lingering too long as my body breaks down."

I feel my body stretch into vast sky
on shimmering strands of spiraling light beams,
so I grasp her hand when we twirl in mist
that sparkles under the black moonless sky.

Touching my cheek as mist sparkles green gleam
on our bodies, Carla smiles in my soul.
"Your soul is empty as canyon of gloom
that swallows all happiness into darkness.
I feel no sorrow, joy, despair, nor hope
gouging at my heart, like I always feel
each day I am with you, for your cold heart
sucks all light and pleasure into vast void
of your bottomless soul in mute despair.
I feel this every time I touch your face
because I can feel memories and emotions
people hide behind silence of sad smiles.
How deep and horrible gapes bleak despair
of your anguish at the meaninglessness
of this life, which I find so comforting.
I want to feel this empty nothingness
that beams around you in grim lightless shade,
like thick cloak Death wears when harvesting souls,
because hope for happiness and sweet pleasure
tears at my heart with sharp claws of desire,
causing my whole body to ache with angst
for pleasure I cannot taste, so I lust
for empty lack of feeling in your heart.
I feel too much pain so I want to feel
nothing from bottomless abyss of horror."

I kiss her firm mouth with intense desire,
and embrace her close to feel her soft breasts.
"I want to marry you and have three children,
and teach them the beauty of nothingness
that swallows anguish of these fragile bodies."

We laugh and walk together by the river,
then lie down and make love in copse of trees
that rustle in soft wind as our souls writhe
in desperate agony when sweet orgasm
disperses our fragile bodies in glow,
which beams our minds into flashes of light
pulsing from countless stars, then fall asleep
just before dawn blazes across the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment