Tuesday, December 4, 2018

See Beauty In Ugliness

See Beauty In Ugliness
© Surazeus
2018 12 04

While I am painting pictures of my dreams
I enter blissful state of ecstasy
where I float beyond this confining shell
of physical being to become the rays
of light which vibrate waves from surfaces
of solid objects as emotional colors
weaving sinews of my transcendent soul
so I become the spirit of all things.

Every painting I compose from the smear
of existence with globs of rainbow spirits
is nothing more than self-portrait of someone
I might be if I were already dead.
I see my soul in everything I see
because I am spirit of Liberty
aching to perform sacred role of love
based on strange desires of my own free will.

Magic is not manipulating atoms
with nothing more than energy of will,
but strong power of mental imagination
channeling energy to activate hands
which craft plastic qualities of materials
in novel shapes of physical machines.
Wizards are wise to weird ways of the Earth
and understand the secret of rebirth.

I observe complex matrix of the world
then smear colors on canvas to reflect
aspect of objects my eyes can perceive
so when you look at painting from my hands
you can see the world as I see its soul.
Of course I elevate this mundane fact
of perception to level of divine truth,
for angels see beauty in ugliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment