Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Mirror Of Our One Soul

Mirror Of Our One Soul
© Surazeus
2018 12 26

The moon always returns from the dark sea
to fill my empty heart with light of truth
so I know why flowers will not even bloom
from rotten slime of my immortal heart.

I walk toward you across ten thousand miles
ever closer till our faces reflect
mirror of our one soul split in two souls
who give each other secret names through love.

We pass each other by ten thousand times
on countless roads that follow winding streams,
therefore we walk together, far apart,
refracted through revealing slant of light.

I contain multitudes of dreaming souls
whose pulsing brains sparked glow of sentient sight
that catalyzed awareness long enough
for them to generate new conscious soul.

All my ancestors converge in my brain
to generate its cognitive machine
so my whole sense of self combines all theirs
in vibrant advertence of eager hope.

All my descendants radiate from my brain
to multiply successful state of mind
so my memories program how they perceive
matrix of material morphing through forms.

All their epiphanies about true facts
describing process of cause and effect
flash bright scenes in my contemplative dreams
so I design world view from their insights.

I see their spirits mirrored in the moon
which beams their apparitions to my side
where they explain true nature of this world
while I record their dreams in secret code.

Alone on my front lawn just at midnight,
I see the moon shimmering silent whiteness,
glowing with joy though millions of souls suffer,
for we all see the same bright sphere of faith.

Since our first ancestor rose from the lake
to sit on the stone by the tree of fruit
and gazed forever at the shining moon,
the moon returns to watch us live and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment